In January 2018, Standard Bank appointed Prodesign to provide M&E consultancy services for fit-out works for Level 9 and 10 in Tower A and Level 9 and the rooftop in Tower B of 1 Cyber City.
The MEP consultants designed a ready-to-go workspace that could be easily adapted and refined to suit business needs and changes. The project started in January 2018 and Prodesign was particularly happy to have been able to complete it in July 2018.
We were previously solicited in 2012 by Standard Bank to provide building and MEP consultancy services for their new office in 1 Cybercity, Ebene.
Prodesign provided a dedicated team of M&E consultants to work on the following services:
• Ventilation and Air-Conditioning systems
• Public Health and Fire-fighting systems
• Electricity Generation Plant
• LV Supply and Distribution
• General/ Emergency/ External Lighting
• General LV power
• Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
• TV and CCTV Systems
• Public Utility Supply
• Access Control and Security system
• Structured cabling system
• Fire detection and alarm systems
Facts and Figures
Client: Standard Bank (Mauritius) Ltd
Architect: VK Design Ltd
Started: January 2018 Completed: July 2018